2014. április 30., szerda

Happy iNSD - Huge Sale _ FWP offer

Hello!
I hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy iNSD!
My entire shop 50 % sale during May 4th!
 
I have new template pack, hope, you will like this:
 
 
 
If you spend $ 10 in my shop, you can get this template pack FREE! 
 
Don't miss this chance!

Here are wonderful inspiration pages:

Beaute:

Danica: 
Dida1357: 
Dodiegonzales: 
Dukuu: 
Filippok: 
Janik: 
Laluna: 
Motherbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Zanthia: 

 
And other huge sale:
 
 
So, be sure to check the shop each day to see the amazing bargains
 
My $ 2 product today:
 
 
 
We have a TON of fantastic FREEBIES for you each day during our iNSD Celebration.

Be sure to visit PBP's Facebook PagePinterest Page and Newsletter each day to collect all of them!
 

Happy scrapping and hugs!
 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése