2013. október 18., péntek

Pickle Barrel October and freebie

Hello Ladies!

The Pickle Barrel is open at Pickleberrypop!


I created a collection, called:

A girly thing

I have a collection of products in my 6-pack again! One click buys all 6 and get the free goodies!I'm giving a free Journal card pack with the purchase of my 6-pack!


Here is my 6-pack:



All Pickle Barrel products are available individually, here are:














You can buy this collection in parts, all parts only $1 USD Only october 18-21

Here are wonderful inspiration pages by CT Girls:
Angeleye:

Beaute: 
Dida 1357: 
Dukuu: 
Janik: 
Keley Lopes: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
Laluna: 
Stellamarie: 
and mine:

I have some products at my Mscraps store too:



These products oldies but goodies, don't miss, 20 % off for a limited time!

I have a freebie Quick page for you:



Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése