2013. május 17., péntek

Pickle Barrel May - New releases - Freebie - Winner

Hello Ladies!
This post will be long enough, but I have some fantastic news for you!
First. thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Facebook fan page!
The winner:

Kaskawella

Congrats, please send a mail here:  tincidesigns@gmail.com

The Pickle Barrel is open at Pickleberrypop, I have a collection called Flower power, I hope you will like this:













You can buy this collection in parts, all parts only 1 USD!
May 17-21.
Here are wonderful inspiration pages by my CT girls and by PBP CT girls:
Angeleye:
Beaute: 
Catgoddes: 
Conny: 
Dida1357: 
Filippok: 
Laluna: 
Millu: 
Motherbear: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopo: 
Victoriansoup: 
and by me:

I have 2 new Day by day template too:





And I have an excusive freebie for you on my Facebook fan page!



Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése