2013. április 5., péntek

New releases April 5th and winner

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a fantastic week!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post, and on my facebook fan page.
The winer of this week:

Zanthia

Congrats, please send a mail here for coupon:  tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have new templates in my store at Pickleberrypop, I hope, you will like this:

Stripe fantasy:



Day by day 2013. - Week 14.



Don't miss, all of my new products 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are wonderful inspiration pages by my CT girls, and PBP CT girls:
Anny-Libelle:
Catgoddes: 
Chocochoco: 

Conny: 
DitaB: 
Dida1357: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 
Lilismother: 
Laluna: 
Millu: 

Motherbear: 
Natascha: 
Shawnarenee31: 
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia: 

Happy scrapping and hugs!  

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése