2012. október 26., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Pumpkin patch - winner

Hello Ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

zanthia

congrats, please send a mail here:  tincidesigns@gmail.com

My new template pack - Cluster and colors: Pumpkin patch - now available in my store at Pickleberrypop.
I hope you will like this:


Don't miss, 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are some wonderful inspiration pages by my fantastic CT girls:
Alannabanana:
Angeleye: 

Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Carolwenxin: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
EllenT: 

Filippok: 

Laluna: 
Leandi: 
Millu: 
Motherbear:

Moodyjudy:
NMarti:
Patti:
Stellamarie:
Tomosia:
Traumelfe:
Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése