2012. augusztus 3., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Garden party - winner - and freebie

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a fantastic summer week.
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Facebook fan page.
The random winner of this week:

Stacey

Congrats, please send a mail here:  tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have a new template pack in my store at Pickleberrypop, this is Cluster and colors: Garden party
I hope, you will like this:


Don't miss, 20 % off for a limited time!
Here are some wonderful inspiration pages by my fantastic CT girls:
Alannabanana:
Carolwenxin: 
Chelisa: 
Chocochoco: 

Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Angeleye: 
Filippok: 
July-C: 
Kaymee: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
Mel Designs: 
Michelleluke: 
Millu: 

Moodyjudy: 
Motherbear: 
Shawnarenee31: 
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 

And I have a freebie for you on my Facebook fan page:


Some pages by my talent CT girls:
Angeleye:
Kaymee: 
Michelleluk: 
And some news at Pickleberrypop:
Happy scrapping and hugs!

1 megjegyzés:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    VálaszTörlés