2012. június 15., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Tropical aquarium and Freebie

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Facebook fan page.
The random winner of this week:

roos

Congrats, please send a mail here:   tincidesigns@gmail.com

I have a new template packin my store at Pickleberrypop: Cluster and colors: Tropical aquarium
I hope you will like this:

Don't miss, 22 % sale all this weeek!
Here are some fabulous inspiration pages by my fantastic CT girls:
Angeleye:

Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Bettieescrap: 
Chelisa: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Lilismother: 
July-C: 
Laluna: 
Michelleluke: 

Millu: 
MelDesigns: 
Motherbear: 
Shawnarenee: 
SiRo: 
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 
Moodyjudy:

And I have a freebie template for you:


Happy scrapping and hugs!

3 megjegyzés:

  1. Köszönöm a csodás freebiet!

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. Love the template, but the download takes me to another template on facebook instead of this one.

    VálaszTörlés